Sunday, January 30, 2011

from ecstasy to hell.

*What is next to ecstasy?

PAIN!

*What is next to pain?

NOTHINGNESS!

*What is next to nothingness?

HELL!

*And what is next to hell?

What is next to hell??? What is next to hell??? Are you really asking this? Aren't you afraid of it?
Ohhh yeah... you are not. You are one of those who don't get it unless they are hit. And believe me when one day you will get it you won't be able to ask what is next to ecstasy... and you will wish you should never inquired it.


This is the extract of a book which will turn you upside down, open new horizons to you and will make you think so much that you may have never even considered worthy enough in your life before.

PEER-E-KAMIL (S.A.W) by Umera Ahmed is a must read + a must have!

13 comments:

Eddie said...

I actually read that novel back in the days when yeh qist war ata tha kissi magazine main ... my cousin she suggested it to me ... i think shua tha ya khawateen digest i dont know lol... very interesting read...

Calm Cool said...

hahah u read it in those digest... LOL :D

Calm Cool said...

and well you just can't call it *interesting* only!

lizzie said...

peer-e-kamil will always remain as one of those books which moved me in a way that i would carry that change with me throughout my life. This was my favourite part :) thanks for sharing.

Eddie said...

lol yeah my cousin said yeh parho parho ..and i read the first episode bus phir took me an year to finish lol one month at a time..

why can't I call it interesting only ?

Calm Cool said...

cz its just not interesting only, its much more than that.

Eddie said...

Well it is much more interesting to you :) ... does not mean it has to be for me too :D ... It is interesting and debateable for me.. ab kya karain :P haha

Calm Cool said...

oh haha :D
u can discuss the debatable part..

Daanish said...

thanks for sharing,I have not read this,inshallah read it.

Eddie Bhai said...

lol :P mood nahin ho raha karnay ka :P

Eddie said...

lol i just saw what you mentioned on twitter :P ...The text field shows previously used nick names while typing and i must have clicked this one by mistake. I use it to comment on sidrah's Blog sidrahmoizkhan.blogspot.com

:) but now it looks funny after you mentioned it :D

mahlaqah said...

i hv read this book and i liked the concept cz i cd relate to it. when i thought i was to end up an atheist i got my way :)

Anonymous said...

This is a brilliant book. It made me realize that my life is much more than what I have been doing.