Friday, January 30, 2009

Friends, for U....!

So many hands in 1 Lunch box

So many friends in 1 Bench


So many calls on 1 Birthday night


So many tears for one little Fight


FRIENDS are the best part of Life !


I received these lines in a text message few days ago and it took me in the memory lane of my school days. Each line tells perfectly the moments i can never forget. A group of 10 girls eat, drink, play, weep, enjoy, fight and laugh together, having no fear of being apart someday, like we will remain with each other forever. Now everyone is walking on the different ways of life, surprisingly not even any two of us have the same field but we are united by heart.

This sms left a huge warm smile on my face and tears in my eyes. A slideshow of images run through my mind echoing the sounds of friendship we had.

Miss You Yara :(

7 comments:

Nikki. said...

Yeah i can relate to it totally, it gives u those shivery memories :( I miss my friends too!

Lunatic.... said...

awww mujhe apne frnds yaad agae :'(

Daanish said...

I use to think like this,then things happened as it does happen in life.I read C.S.Lewis:
"Friendship is unnecessary,like philosophy,like art....It has no survival value,rather it is one of those things that give value to survival".

but I still Miss U Yara:(

Calm Cool said...

@ Nikki:
welcome, & keep visiting.

@ Luna:
mujhe bhi :$

@ Daani:
very true, buddies are strength of survival :)

M. Umer Toor said...

"rather it is one of those things that give value to survival"

perhaps the most important thing for a healthy, balanced, integrated and beautiful life

Mannan said...

Funny isnt it! school life is the most beautiful ! even if it is the most strict of em!

Calm Cool said...

@ mannan
yeah vry true :)